Who we are
Faculty Concentration is an on the web publication from Magna Publications. Due to the fact 1972, the increased instruction local community has turned to Magna for its well timed, higher-good quality products and products and services. The corporation is centered in Madison, Wis. For far more details, check out www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
Faculty Target capabilities modern methods, best practices, and contemporary perspectives for building a much better studying setting. Brief and to the issue, our emphasis is on the simple, somewhat than the theoretical. Sure, we’re intrigued in why a procedure is effective, but we’re even much more interested in how it works and how other folks can adapt and carry out your approaches in their classes.
What we’re wanting for
Remember to send out us your greatest approaches regarding training course layout, energetic learning, class participation, assignments and routines, online educating, range and inclusion, grading and responses, teaching with technological innovation, and other subjects of desire to today’s faculty school. Submissions need to be approximately 900 to 1,300 words in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions should really consist of no additional than 25% theoretical data the rest should be realistic suggestions for teachers to use.
- Due to the nature of on the net newsletters, authors are encouraged to adopt a much more sensible and informal tone than is envisioned in academic journals.
- Articles must not have been registered for copyright or printed somewhere else (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication in this article.
- When citing resources, make sure you use intext citations and a reference checklist (Chicago Style, most popular). No footnotes or numbered endnotes need to be used.
- The assessment system usually takes 5-6 months. Be sure to be affected person.
Once you’ve published your write-up, be sure to send out it as a Word doc to our editorial group: [email protected]
You should include a transient bio (not your whole CV) with your submission.
We glance forward to obtaining your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!